EDWARD J. MALLEN, D. C., DACBSP®
Edward J. Mallen, D. C., DACBSP® graduated from Palmer College of Chiropractic and has been successfully treating patients for decades with non-invasive holistic methods.
He is one of only a select few chiropractors who have completed the rigorous education, training, and examination-based program to receive his diplomate from the American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians (ACBSP®). This additional certification promotes the highest standards of excellence and clinical competence for chiropractic sports medicine.
Dr. Mallen also studied acupuncture at the University of Miami and has been a certified chiropractic acupuncturist since 2006.
Dr. Mallen was born in Venezuela to an American father and a Venezuelan mother. He speaks fluent English, Spanish, and French.
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Palmer College
- DACBSP® – Diplomate American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians
- ACBSP® – American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians
- Certified in Graston Technique®
- Spine and Brain Injury Traumatology Certification – Spine Research Institute of San Diego
- Team Doctor for the U.S Olympic Triathlon Team at the World Cup in Yokohama, Japan
7420 S Dixie Hwy
West Palm Beach, FL 33405
LIMITED HOURS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Monday: 9am-1pm & 2:30pm-6:30pm
Tuesday: 9am-1pm & 2:30pm-5pm
Wednesday: 9am-1pm & 2:30pm-6:30pm
Thursday: 9am - 1pm
Friday: 9am-1pm & 2:30pm-6:30pm
Saturday: by appointment only
Se habla español.
We accept most health insurance, cash, check, and credit cards.
Patient financing is available.